The institution shall pay a refund to the student in the amount calculated under the refund policy specified below. The institution must make the proper refund no later than thirty-one (31) days of the student’s request for cancellation or withdrawal.
The following refund policy applies to the institution as follows:
1. A student is entitled to a full refund if one (1) or more of the following criteria are met:
· a. The student cancels the enrollment agreement or enrollment application within six (6) business days after signing.
· b. The student does not meet the institution’s minimum admission requirements.
· c. The student’s enrollment was procured as a result of a misrepresentation in the written materials utilized by the institution.
2. A student withdrawing from an institutional program, after attending is not entitled to a refund.
Copyright © 2020 Minority Contractors Collaboration - All Rights Reserved.